2010年6月29日星期二

*A simply life on today*

Erm...yesterday chat v a old classmate...he tol me about his thing! He say he are getting crazy becuz of the gal...the gal are so crazy n aso non stop hurt herself to asking him bec to her side!!! I jz wanna say, if u reli love him, dun try to hurt urself, it jz will let the boy hate u so much, if u reli love him, y do u nt try to let him go...1 day they will now..u are the 1 who treat him so gud...although he is not beside u any more..bt he still remember you!! Jz try to leave a gud memories 4 each other!!.

And jz now i receive a bad news~ My fren, she are break v her boy...although she every day tell me she not care about it...Because they are nt match! And i are not the 1 who calling her break v him...cuz i tot she dun mind it~Bt until jz now, me jz noe..she are crying...jz becuz of him saying break v her! And i was crazy becuz of this, i dunoe wanna comment of it...my hurt are are telling me a word "sad".. sad are jz becuz i feeling sorry to her, i cnt every day calling her break v him~ i jz can say sory to her~!!! i hv nothing to do at all!!!! By the way, i jz wan u to noe, i will always beside u if u reli need me... dun jz hide inside the heart...and dun let any1 noe...dun try to do tat~okie
hey~my frn~i noe u noe i saying who!!!
remember, dun think too much~
jz wanna remember u break v him, u are the winner...
although is he say break, bt u are not the loser, u win tat u hv us...
and he jz can find the melay gal!!! so proud!!!!

And i was always leave in a lie life!!!! no 1 will noe y~cuz dis is secreat in my mind^^
hope everyone will always be happy =) n u get well so yarhx~

1 条评论: