2010年6月27日星期日

happy~^^

erm, jz nw went to matrix find my fren to help my babe print out the assignment...he treat me so gud, din take fee from me...thx alot^^, my dearest fren kiat kiat~
after tat i call my dear yoshiko, asking her wanna come out nt~bt hor...she din answer my call, den i call her's house phone...finally her mum answer tat call...den yoshiko say call me go fetch my dear rineii out 1st, den she go "bathful"bathful"sin~haha...den i go to my dear rineii house, she came out and wearing a mini single n a short pant...haha...so lang bei gerh face!! den after 2 minute she went out again, call me wait her...she go change her shirt...do u noe how many minute my dear wanna use to change her clothe~haha^^ no 1 will noe 5 minute+++++++++....so pro rite~
After tat we go to fetch bec yoshiko, den go refil the petrol..den we get a call from kw~stupid he, din reply my call, nvm...jz nw when fetch rineii tat time, at his house outside..."hon" him so many time aso din out...den me and rineii dwn choi him jorh~haha,finally he msg bec!!! den call us go serendah fetch him...my brain are telling me...going or nt going tat time, my dearest yoshiko say :"go go go!!!! i help u pay the petrol fee." atcally she wanna go meet her boy boy "yip wing" gerhx~haha!! we go til kw grandma's house, he tol us he wanna come bec here 4 his dinner...=="we all zd lor~waste our time, atcually we can eat ice-cream gerhx~haha^^bt nvm lar...i saw a cute gal jz nw...so enjoy to play v her~she is kw "daugther"heehee...is atcually...we at his grandma's house stay about 1 hour++ den we are planning go kepong tonite..bt no car...my car, i scared my parent wanna use it...so not comfirm yet, bt yohiko hv class tmr, she hv to go bec tonite~so hv to fetch her bec to setapak, bt dunoe whether we enuf time nt~sad...den yoshiko get a call from her's mum...den she so angry d say...okie okie...fine!! i go bec nw!!! den we go bec...feel so sorry 4 yoshiko, cuz i din bring her go see her boy boy"yip wing"...sorry my dear~

This is all my "day"on today^^

没有评论:

发表评论