2010年7月6日星期二

normal normal**simple simple life~~

Nothing to say atcually, cuz i oledy more than 1 week din wite blog...so i dunoe wanna start from where!! Hahahaha...Juz can say dis few day i damn busy..busy lepak v my all dearest fren!! DRINK TEA!! DRINK TEA!!! and aso DRINK TEA!!! So terrible rite...i noe ei~~No choice, fren too many...heehee^^but so happy d!! Wanna keep it all money ady...cnt use anymore..planning go for a trip!! And go shop shop with my lao po, laima n babe++++...so many shopping central got offer, cnt wait for buy shirt joorhx..champ~~


FRIEND'S SECRET

My heart are so hard now!!! so many secret keep inside my heart, n i noe too many thing!!! wat should i surpost to do now...and who wanna be my listener...huh??? FAN FAN FAN!!!

Dunoe y dis year, i so sui gerhx...always gv other ppl "wu hui" me~hey, i juz a normal n simple gals leh...dun think til me so pro okie!!! Although we juz noe each other, but u should noe who i love atcually, rite...Fine, i juz can say...me reli damn "BLACK" d~~
Tmr i have a test worhx...seem like my classmate are no 1 is studying atcually...is include me...haha!! so lazy gerhx, and aso no mood wanna study tat...GODSSS,!! still like tat, i noe wat my result jorhx...

没有评论:

发表评论